Contractual partners are 7 institutions (from 6 European countries: Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey)
- VšĮ „eMundus“, Lithuania, (Kaunas) – coordinated institution
- Trakai district municipality Pedagogical Psychological Service (till 2017 10 Trakai Educational Assistance Authority), Lithuania (Trakai)
- Pixel Association, Italy (Florence)
- Foundation for development of the cultural BPOCS, Bulgaria (Sofia)
- Florida centre de formacion sociedad cooperativa, Spain (Valencia)
- Kayseri Il Milli Egitim Mudurlugu, Turkey (Kayseri)
- European Lab for Educational Technology, Greece (Sparta)
Project partners proposed the project and officialy were confirmed when the project was approved. Project partners are developing all project activities and results.
Contract beetween coordinating institution VšĮ "eMundus" and Švietimo mainų paramos fondas (Lithuanian National Agency) was signed in 09/2016 and the contracts between coordinating institution and all partners institutions were signed 10/2016.